No, I don't think that this is an accurate
representation of Australia. Just because a lot of these things done exist,
like man eating koalas. Also some of the things are drawing off one time
things, like Deranged Gunmen.
2.
Who do you think may have drawn up this map?
What do you think their knowledge of Australia is like?
I think that an Australian drew this map
up, and just wanted to either do it as a joke or to show the different
stereotypes of the different areas. I think that they have a very good
knowledge of Australia, but they also have a very good knowledge of the
stereotypes of Australia.
3.
As an Australian with an inside knowledge of the
country select three areas (e.g. Sharks, Steve Irwin and Man eating koalas) and
change them to a more accurate representation.
Man Eating Koalas- Cuddly Koalas
Backpacker Murderers- Backpackers Paradise
Deranged Gunmen- Port Arthur

No comments:
Post a Comment